- meta content = ‘https://prepaidgiftbalance.mobi/’ itemprop = ‘url’ />
Prepaidgiftbalance.com Login and Balance Check.
Everything you need to know about Prepaidgiftbalance.com: Check your Prepaid Visa or Mastercard card balance online, activate and register your card for online purchases, contact customer service, plus helpful troubleshooting tips.
Kroger Prepaid Gift Cards.
Kroger Prepaid Gift Cards are managed on the Prepaidgiftcardbalance.com website. For other Gift Card companies, as well as related guides, please use the navigation in the Sidebar or use the ‘Search’ function.
NOTE: A number of Prepaidgiftbalance customers have experienced problems accessing their account lately. See the FAQ section for login help.
The US Bank National Association is the official issuer of the Prepaidgiftbalance card, and pretty much anybody in the US can get a prepaid gift card, after applying, or by purchasing it at a retailer like Kroger. In the US, you can use this gift card, wherever Visa and Mastercards are accepted. Prepaid gift card owners can check their gift card balance by visiting the login portal, which is at www.prepaidgiftbalance.com.
This is how you login to the Prepaidgiftbalance to check your balance and register your card:
- First, go to the official site of PrepaidGiftbalance in your browser. – www.prepaidgiftbalance.com.
- On the right hand side of the site, you will see a login window.
- Then fill in your 16 digit card number in the required field inside the “Enter your 16-digit card number” field. Enter the number without spaces.
- Click on ‘Continue’, and follow the prompts.
- You will now be able to enter your Prepaidbalance account and check your balance.
How do I reset my Prepaidbalance PIN (Personal Identification Number)?
Your Gift Card PIN is included inside the prepaid gift card package and this PIN code can be reset by calling 1-888-853-9536. The company accepts relay calls.
Can I use my Prepaidbalance Visa or Mastercard Online?
Yes, you can use the card for online purchase but you will need to register the card first, and include your address in the registration. This is because most online merchants do not accept any payments without a valid billing address in the system, so your card will be declined without a registered address. It is important to register your Prepaidbalance card so that you can be identified as the rightful owner of the card.
My Prepaidgiftbalance Prepaid Card is not Working.
Please note, that many online retailers decline cards that do not have a name and address registered to them. Therefore, register your card at the Prepaidgiftbalance website first before attempting to use it online.
Also, please note that gas pumps may decline prepaid gift cards, and that the card can only be used in the U.S, and not abroad.
Keep in mind that the card’s remaining balance must be large enough to cover the full purchase. Hotel and car rental companies will automatically add a 15% hold on the full amount, and the balance most be large enough to cover the full amount plus the 15% hold.
Similarly, using the card at restaurants, salons and other service businesses will often include an automatic 20 percent tip. Your balance must be large enough to cover the bill, plus a 20% tip, or it may be declined.
Lastly, Prepaidgiftbalance cards expire on the last day of the month and year shown on the front of the card. If your card is declined, then it may have expired.
Having a problem with your card? There is help at hand:
- Simply visit https://www.prepaidgiftbalance.com/kroger-gift-card-misprint
- Enter the 30-digit barcode on the back of the card, the 16-digit card number and 3-digit security code in the fields provided.
- Fill out the card holder contact details.
- Click on ‘NEXT’.
You must then provide the following documents for all account ownership verification:
- Front and back photo of the Prepaidbalance gift card.
- Receipt of your gift card purchase.
- Valid Photo Identification.
- 30-digit barcode on the back of the card, the 16-digit card number and 3-digit security code
Before filling out the form, always check that the card has not been declined because of low funds on the card or incorrect typing of card number and CVV number.
The www.Prepaidgiftbalance.com Website is not Working.
If the www.prepaidgiftbalance.com website is not working for you, check the following:
- Make sure that your internet connection is working.
- Try accessing the website at the https://www.prepaidgiftbalance.com/ address, and NOT at the https://prepaidgiftbalance.com/ (without www), as this version will not load. Avoid common misspellings like www.prepaidgiftbalance.con, www.prepaidgiftcardbalance.con orwww.prepaidgiftcardbalance.com.
- Try late in the evening or early morning when visitor numbers are lower. The website can sometimes be slow to load during busy hours.
- Try accessing the website from another browser, for example Chrome.
- Check that you are entering your 16 Digit card number correctly, without spaces.
- If you are getting an ‘Access Denied’ message, it may be because you are trying to access from abroad or from a suspicious IP address. In that case use a VPN set to the USA before loading the website. For eaxmple, you can use the Anonymox plugin for Mozilla and Chrome.
Is Prepaidgiftbalance.com Legit?
Yes www.Prepaidgiftbalance.com is a legit and safe website. The prepaid cards issued by them are valid, legal and safe to use. However, numerous customers have issued complaints to the BBB about the www.prepaidgiftbalance.com about:
- Unauthorized charges on gift cards
- Difficulty accessing account information
- Poor customer service
If you are wondering whether you are on a correct and official website, when you are logging in to your new card account, then yes, the www.prepaidgiftbalance.com IS the correct address for the U.S bank issued cards, sold at Kroger. Be aware of copycat sites, such as www.prepaidgiftcardbalance.com, and www.prepaidcardbalance.com.
Many complaints center about cards being declined. Most users do not know that cards from Prepaidgiftbalance.com will have to be registered on their website first, before online use. The cards will also be declined if the total spend, including a 20% tip in restaurants, exceeds the amount on the card.Also, all Prepaidgiftbalance prepaid gift cards have and Expiry Date, shown on the front of the card.
Are there any charges or expenses for Prepaidgiftbalance Cards?
In the US, you are able to use the Prepaid gift card in most shops products with this Prepaid Gift Card. In fact, you can use the Prepaidgiftbalance Gift Card anywhere in the United States where Visa or Mastercard debit cards are accepted, provided there are funds on the card.
The Kroger Prepaid Gift Card does not have charges for using it, however, forolder cards issued before 2017, if you don’t use it for a year, you will pay a $2 fee per month.
Can I use the Prepaidbalance Gift Card to get cash?
You cannot use your Prepaidbalance card to get cash from an ATM or to get cash back when you make a purchase using the card.
Is my Prepaidbalance gift card reloadable?
No, you cannot load more money onto an existing gift card.
Do Prepaidgiftbalance Gift Cards expire?
Yes, Prepaidgiftbalance debit gift cards expire on the last day of the month and year which is printed on the front of the gift card. Call 888.853.9536 and replacement card will be sent to you at no cost, if the card still has an available balance on it when it expired. Relay calls are accepted.
Can I Use the Prepaidgiftbalance Visa or Mastercard at Gas Stations?
Yes, you may use your Prepaid card to purchase gas, but it is recommend to pay inside the station, and not at the pump. When you pay at the pump, a hold will then be placed on your card for an amount of up to $100 and customers will simply not be able to use the card for other purchases for up to 10 days, or until the card transaction settles for the actual amount used at the pump. Also, any transaction at a gas station pump will be declined if you do not have sufficient funds for the hold amount. To avoid the credit card hold, simply pay the attendant for your gas.
My Prepaidgiftbalance Card was lost or stolen.
Call the Prepaidgiftbalance Helpline at U.S. Bank National Association immediately at 888.853.9536 to report a lost or stolen prepaid gift card. To get a replacement card, you must have registered your card. A replacement card with your current balance will be issued, but you need to be able to verify the card number. If your card is not registered, you must provide a copy of the card or a purchase receipt, plus proof of your identity. A replacement card fee of $5.95 will be deducted from your current balance.
Prepaidgiftbalance can also be contacted at [email protected].
Prepaid Cards Fees.
Prepaid gift cards as a rule have very low or no running expenses.
In any case, prepaid card charges can change over time. “Some prepaid cards work like great check cards, since they have low expenses or postponed charges,” Javelin’s Van Dyke says. “Be that as it may, on the off chance that you pick the wrong card, you could finish up with bunches of expenses.”
McBride says the most pervasive prepaid charges are enactment expenses, ATM get to expenses and month to month administration expenses. As indicated by Bankrate’s 2014 Prepaid Card Survey, 83 percent of the cards overviewed charged month to month support expenses. What’s more, 53 percent have enactment expenses, going from $2.95 to $9.95.
Not at all like gift vouchers, prepaid cards that sit unused in a cabinet can begin logging charges. “Thus, you truly need to assess how you’ll be utilizing the card,” McBride says.
There are no inactivity fees for Kroger Prepaidgiftbalance gift cards purchased on or after January 1, 2017. For Prepaidgiftbalance gift cards typically bought at Kroger that were purchased on or before December 31, 2016, U.S. Bank will remove a $2.00 inactivity fee each month after 12 consecutive months of inactivity. You can avoid this $2.00 fee by making a purchase with your Kroger gift card at least once every 12 months.
Prepaid Gift Card Security.
Prepaid Gift Card that are lost or stolen may mean the customer misses out. A thief can take all the cash on the card.
Nonetheless, in the event that you’ve enrolled the card, you may recover a portion of your cash, yet you additionally might be charged an expense, she says. One Golden Rule: Gift cards issued with Visa or MasterCard logos are ensured with credit card laws. Furthermore, state laws administering gift cards likewise can include a layer of insurance, including the privilege to reclaim a card for the full money amount, as indicated by the Consumers Union.
Prepaid cards may offer more buyer securities than ordinary gift vouchers.
Theft insurance depends upon who is issuing the card. In case you’re purchasing a prepaid card through a bank, the card is protected by the FDIC,” or the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp.
Similarly as with gift vouchers, registering your card can help shield you from misfortunes. Also, remember to read the fine print before joining.
Obviously, the Kroger Prepaid gift cards are paid ahead of time and you can use them, when you are running low on money. They have the advantage that the card use is limited to the amount that is loaded onto the card, so a thief can never use more than that amount.
You can get a Prepaid Gift Card by applying to the US Bank National Association and they will issue you one.
All in all, you can spend as per the value on the card. Also, the online login at PrepaidGiftBalance.com allows you monitor your transactions and check your Gift Card balance at any time.
Prepaid Gift Cards are nowadays common among the general population in the USA. You can purchase one easily in shops like Kroger and Target. These days, it is more secure to buy a card rather than carry around cash. Having a PrepaidGiftBalance card is a lot more secure and convenient. Cash can be stolen and you can do nothing about it. In any case, if the card is stolen, nobody can use it without knowing the PIN code.
At the website Https://www.prepaidGiftBalance.com, the card company enables you to check how much of a balance you have remaining on your card. You are also able to monitor your purchase records at the website, registering your prepaid to an address, as well as changing your PIN code. Checking the balance of a Prepaid Gift card isn’thard and you can do it simply by logging in to Prepaidbalance.com or by calling the Customer Service card.
PrepaidGiftBalance.com Account Balance Check.
PrepaidGiftBalance Cards are accessible in two fundamental variations, Visa and Mastercards. You can check the balance of your Prepaid Gift Card with the assistance of the customer service or by logging in to your Prepaidbalance account.
Prepaidgiftcardbalance Card Registration for New Card Owners.
When you have been issued a card and begin using it, you can check the balance often and easily.
But in order to check the Prepaidcardbalance online you should set up the online registration first:
- Visit the official website of the PrepaidGiftBalance from this connection directly at Prepaidgiftbalance.com here.
- As this is your first time, so you should register your card first.
- Enter your card number in the gave field and after that click on ‘Continue’.
- Fill out all the required fields and continue.
- Your Prepaid Gift Card registration will be set up shortly thereafter.
- After registration, you can return to the home screen and enter the card account number.
- Click on Continue and you will be able to check the current balance of your card.
You can then keep a track on your purchases and use the website to check your Prepaidgiftbalance Card balance continually.
PrepaidGiftBalance.com – Check Mastercard Gift Card Account.
As described, the US Bank Prepaid Gift Cards are accessible from both Visa and Mastercard. The U.S. Bank Visa® or Mastercard® gift cards are not credit cards, however, but prepaid debit cards carrying a fixed amount which is determined by the purchaser.
Both of the Visa and Mastercard gift cards are fundamentally the same, as both cards are issued by the US Bank National Association.
The procedure to check the balance is also the same as for the Visa cards . Simply, visit the Login Portal and type in your card number to sign in and check your Mastercard balance.
Terms and Conditions of PrepaidGiftBalance.com
US Bank PrepaidGiftBalance cards have a few Terms and Conditions that should be mentioned:
- When you start using the card, it implies that you consent to the terms and conditions.
- The US National Bank can change the Terms & Conditions with no earlier notice.
- You can use the card at all stores in the US that accept Visa and Mastercards.
- The card can’t be used at ATMs and you cannot request cash-back.
- There are no expenses for using the cards. For older cards issued before 2017, however, in the event that you don’t use the card for a year in a row, you will be charged a $2 deduction.
- Online purchases are mostly only accepted when you have registered your name and address with the card.
- You can change the PIN code that accompanies the card by calling 888-853-9536.
- In the event that you have lost your card or it has been stolen, please contact the helpline to deactivate it.
- Returns, refunds or discounts, are liable to the vendor’s terms. Keep your card in case you need to return purchases for credit, as the seller will require it to complete the transaction. If the seller agrees to a refund, it can take up to five days before the credit is added to your prepaid gift card. Visit your Card s Purchase Activity page, in order to confirm that the amount refunded has been added to your gift card.
PrepaidGiftBalance Visa Cards.
PrepaidGiftBalance Visa Cards are prepaid debit cards that the US National Bank in association with Visa. Both the Visa and Mastercard have the same terms and advantages.
- The Prepaidgiftbalance Visa Card is a gift card that you can use to buy services and products from traders in the US.
- These Prepaid gift cards work just in the US at all the stores that accept Visa Credit and Debit Cards.
- As this is a prepaid card, there is a limit to the amount you can use when making purchases. All purchases depend on the current balance that you have on the card.
- The most common use of these Prepaidgiftbalance Visa Gift Cards is to make small payments or small purchases.
PrepaidGiftBalance Mastercard Cards.
Another version of the Prepaidgiftbalance Gift Cards are the Mastercard variant which is similarly popular to the Visa cards. The supplier this time around is Mastercard rather than Visa. However, the terms and advantages are all the same.
- These Prepaidgiftbalance cards are not Mastercard Credit Cards and you can’t use them as such.
- You can make smaller payments than on Mastercard Credit Cards and Visa Credit cards.
- In order to use the card, you need a PIN code to make purchases.
- The value limit of the card is printed on the package, when you buy the card, for example, $100 or $200, etc.
- You can check the balance on your card by setting up an registration online on the www.prepaidgiftbalance.com website.
- The Prepaidgiftbalance Mastercard Card in reality is indistinguishable from the Visa Card, just the supplier is different.
About U.S. Bank National Association Prepaid Gift Cards.
The prepaid gift cards used at Prepaidgiftbalance.com are issued and managed by U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. or Mastercard International Incorporated.
U.S. Bank National Association Prepaid Gift Cards are a convenient and versatile way to give the gift of choice. They can be used anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted in the United States, including online. Gift cards are available in denominations from $25 to $500, and there is a $3.95 purchase fee per card.
Here are some of the features and benefits of U.S. Bank National Association Prepaid Gift Cards:
- They can be used anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted in the United States, including online.
- They are available in denominations from $25 to $500.
- There is a $3.95 purchase fee per card.
- They cannot be reloaded with additional funds.
- They cannot be used at an ATM.
- They are for use in the United States only.
- Terms and conditions and fees apply.
To purchase a U.S. Bank National Association Prepaid Gift Card, you can visit a U.S. Bank branch, call 1-800-432-9413, order it online at usbank.com, or purchase them from various retailers, including Kroger.
A U.S. Bank National Association Prepaid Gift Card is a perfect gift for:
- Employee appreciation
- Corporate gifts
- Charitable donations
U.S. Bank National Association Prepaid Gift Cards are a popular way to give the gift of choice to anyone, as they are easy to use and issued by a trusted bank issuer.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind about U.S. Bank National Association Prepaid Gift Cards:
- The balance on a U.S. Bank National Association Prepaid Gift Card used by Prepaidgiftbalance expires at the end of a year, but you can call 888.853.9536 and the company will send you a replacement card at no cost.
- If a Prepaidgiftbalance card is lost or stolen, it can be replaced by calling 888.853.9536 to report a lost or stolen card. In order to get a replacement card, you must have registered your card.
- The cardholder agreement for U.S. Bank National Association Prepaid Gift Cards can be found online at usbank.com.
Prepaid Visa and Mastercard Gift Cards vs Gift Cards.
Prepaid debit gift cards and gift cards are both types of cards that can be used to make purchases, but they have some key differences.
the cards used at Prepaidgiftbalance.com are all Prepaid debit gift cards.
Prepaid debit gift cards are similar to debit cards in that they are loaded with a specific amount of money that can be used to make purchases. Once the balance on the card is depleted, it cannot be reloaded. Prepaid debit gift cards can be used anywhere that accepts Visa, Mastercard, or American Express debit cards. They can also be used to withdraw cash from ATMs.
Gift cards are typically issued by a specific retailer and can only be used to make purchases at that retailer. Gift cards cannot be reloaded or used to withdraw cash from ATMs.
Here is a table that summarizes the key differences between prepaid debit gift cards and gift cards:
|Feature||Prepaid Debit Gift Card||Gift Card|
|How it works||Loaded with a specific amount of money that can be used to make purchases. Once the balance is depleted, it cannot be reloaded.||Can only be used to make purchases at the retailer that issued it. Cannot be reloaded or used to withdraw cash from ATMs.|
|Where it can be used||Anywhere that accepts Visa, Mastercard, or American Express debit cards. Can also be used to withdraw cash from ATMs.||Only at the retailer that issued it.|
|Fees||May have fees associated with purchase, activation, and reloading.||Typically does not have any fees associated with it.|
|Purchase options||Can be purchased online, in stores, or by phone.||Can only be purchased in stores.|
Ultimately, the best type of card for you will depend on your individual needs and preferences. If you want a card that can be used to make purchases anywhere, a prepaid debit gift card is a good option. If you want a card that can only be used at a specific retailer, a gift card is a good option.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when choosing between a prepaid debit gift card and a gift card:
- Fees: Prepaid debit gift cards may have fees associated with purchase, activation, and reloading. Gift cards typically do not have any fees associated with them.
- Purchase options: Prepaid debit gift cards can be purchased online, in stores, or by phone. Gift cards can only be purchased in stores.
- Where it can be used: Prepaid debit gift cards can be used anywhere that accepts Visa, Mastercard, or American Express debit cards. Gift cards can only be used at the retailer that issued it.
- Features: Some prepaid debit gift cards offer additional features, such as the ability to withdraw cash from ATMs or to reload the card with additional funds. Gift cards typically do not offer any additional features.
Prepaid Gift Card Flexibility.
Gift vouchers are typically constrained to buys at a specific retailer, says Greg McBride, CFA, Chief Examiner at Bankrate.com. Normally, huge retailers — and considerably littler ones in shopping centers — offer the cards for buys at those areas.
The cards are great arrangements for the purchaser or the beneficiary, says McBride. The reason: A $100 gift voucher converts into $100 of purchasing power. “So you have much greater adaptability in your spending”.
You can also effectively purchase, sell or exchange gift vouchers on the web. What’s more, after the Credit CARD Act was passed in 2009, present card expiry were stretched out to five years after the initiation date. However, gift vouchers can be excessively basic. They for the most part can be used just once.
An ever increasing number of banks, for example, PNC, U.S. Bank and JPMorgan Chase and Co., offer their own prepaid cards, as per the Consumers Union. The cards are normally simple to purchase in light of the fact that you needn’t bother with a financial balance or a record of loan repayment.
Consumers counting their pennies can use prepaid cards as planning devices by stacking assets onto them. Some prepaid cards additionally offer free online bill pay, which can save purchasers cash, as indicated by Consumers Union.
On the off chance that you need to gather focuses for shopping, some prepaid debit cards even offer prizes programs.
Check your Prepaid Visa or Mastercard Gift Card Balance online at www.Prepaidgiftbalance.com.
This website is NOT the website, where you activate your Kroger Gift Card, or any other branded gift card. To activate your Kroger Gift Card, visit https://www.prepaidgiftbalance.com/,
We are an informational Help Website only, which helps customers to navigate the Gift Card market with tips and help on how to fix the most common Gift Card problems.
Please DO NOT share your card number or contact details on our website.
We have added new, comprehensive guides to:
- Kroger Prepaidgiftbalance.com Cards.
- Target Gift Cards
- Starbucks Gift cards
- Walmart Gift Cards
- Vanilla Gift Cards
- AT&T Prepaid Sim cards
- Giftcardmall Gift Cards.
- Prepaid Visa Gift Cards.
- Prepaid Mastercard Gift Cards.
and many others.