Walmart Gift Card Balance Check.
This is how you check your Walmart Gift Card balance online or by calling the Walmart Gift Card number, plus other useful information about the Walmart Gift Card program.
Check Walmart Gift Card Balances – 3 Methods.
How to check the balance of a Walmart Gift Card in seconds:
There are a few ways to check the balance of a Walmart gift card. You can:
- Call the Walmart gift card customer service number: You can call the Walmart gift card customer service number at 1-800-925-6278. The customer service representative will be able to check the balance of your gift card and provide you with a transaction history.
- Visit the Walmart gift card website: You can also check the balance of your gift card by visiting the Walmart gift card website at https://www.walmartgift.com/wmgift. Enter the card number and PIN on the website to view the balance.
- Use the Walmart app: You can also use the Walmart app to check the balance of your gift card. Download the Walmart app from within the Apple App Store or the Google Play App Store and open it. Tap on the “Gift Cards” tab and enter the card number and PIN to view the balance.
Keep this in mind when checking the balance on your Walmart gift card:
- You will need the 16-digit card number,3 digit Security code, Expiry date, and the 4-digit PIN to check the balance.
- If you do not have the PIN, you can call the Walmart gift card customer service number and they will be able to provide it to you.
- The balance on your gift card may not be immediately updated after a purchase. It may take a few minutes for the balance to be reflected on the website or app.
What is a Walmart Gift Card?
A Walmart gift card is a prepaid card that can be used to purchase goods and services at any Walmart store or online at walmart.com. Gift cards can be purchased in any denomination from $10 to $500, and they never expire.
How do I use a Walmart Gift Card?
To use a Walmart gift card, simply swipe it at the checkout counter like a credit card. The amount of the purchase will be deducted from the balance of the gift card. If the purchase exceeds the balance of the gift card, you can pay the difference with another form of payment.
Where Can I buy a Walmart Gift Card?
Walmart gift cards can be purchased at virtually any Walmart store, as well as at many other retailers, including grocery stores, gas stations, and convenience stores. You can also buy 5$ to 500$ Walmart gift cards at the online store at https://www.walmart.com/ip/Basic-Blue-Yellow-Spark-Walmart-Gift-Card/654950389.
How to activate a Walmart Gift Card.
Walmart gift cards do not need to be activated. However, if you purchase a gift card online or by phone, it may take a few days for the card to be activated. Once the card is activated, you can use it immediately.
How do I register my Walmart Gift Card?
You must Register Your Card To:
- Shop online, by phone or mail
- View past transactions
- Report your Walmart gift card lost, stolen or if it has been destroyed.
To do any shopping online or by phone, it is necessary for you to register a Walmart Gift Card first, as many merchants and online shops will need to verify the billing address, which is associated with the card in question, before they will authorize your online purchase or even phone purchase.
How to reload a Walmart Gift Card.
Walmart gift cards cannot be reloaded. However, you can purchase a new gift card and add it to your existing balance.
My Walmart Gift Card has been Lost or stolen.
If you lose or have your Walmart gift card stolen, you should immediately call the Walmart gift card customer support number at 1-800-925-6278. You will need to provide the card number and the date of purchase. Walmart will then cancel the lost or stolen card and issue you a new one.
Walmart Gift Cards – Useful Tips.
- When purchasing a Walmart gift card, be sure to check the expiration date.
- Keep your gift card in a safe place.
- If you lose or have your gift card stolen, call the Walmart gift card customer support number immediately.
- You can use your Walmart gift card to purchase online and in-store at Walmart.
- You can also use your Walmart gift card to purchase gas at Walmart-branded gas stations.
- Walmart gift cards can be used to purchase gift cards from other retailers.
–Walmart Gift Card Balance Check–