Mybalancenow.com Visa – Check My Target Gift Card Balance.
Mybalancenow.com is a website that allows users to check their Visa gift card balance, view their transaction history, and manage their account settings. The website is owned by Pathward, N.A., which is the issuer of the Mybalancenow Visa gift cards.
To use Mybalancenow.com, you will need to create an account and enter the 16-digit number of your Visa gift card. Once you have logged in, you will be able to see your balance, view your transaction history, and change your account settings. You can also use Mybalancenow.com to activate your Visa gift card if it has not already been activated.
Mybalancenow.com is a secure website that uses SSL encryption to protect your personal information. The website also offers a variety of features that make it easy to manage your Visa gift card, such as the ability to set spending limits and receive email alerts for every transaction.
If you have a Visa gift card, Mybalancenow.com is a great way to check your balance, view your transaction history, and manage your account settings. The website is secure and easy to use, and it offers a variety of features that make it a convenient way to track your Visa gift card.
- The website is available in English and Spanish.
- You can access Mybalancenow.com from any computer with an internet connection.
- The website is free to use.
- There is no minimum balance required to use Mybalancenow.com.
If you have any questions about Mybalancenow.com, you can contact customer service by phone, email, or chat.
Tips for using Mybalancenow.com:
- Keep your login information safe and secure.
- Do not share your login information with anyone else.
- Be careful when entering your personal information on the website.
- If you see anything suspicious, report it to customer service immediately.
How do I check my balance on Mybalancenow.com?
You can check your balance online, by phone, or in-store.
- Online: Go to www.mybalancenow.com and enter the 16-digit number of your gift card and the security code.
- By phone: Call 1-866-224-6374 and enter the 16-digit number of your gift card and the security code.
- In-store: Go to any participating retailer and ask a cashier to check your balance for you.
How do I activate my Mybalancenow Visa or Mastercard card?
If you have not already activated your card, you can do so online, by phone, or in-store.
- Online: Go to www.mybalancenow.com and follow the instructions.
- By phone: Call 1-866-224-6374 and follow the instructions.
- In-store: Go to any participating retailer and ask a cashier to activate your card for you.
What are the Mybalancenow card fees?
There are no fees to activate your card or to check your balance online. However, there is a $1.95 fee to check your balance by phone or in-store.
What if I lose my Visa, Mastercard or gift card?
If you lose your card, you can report it lost or stolen online, by phone, or in-store. You will need to provide the 16-digit number of your card and the security code.
How do I get a replacement card?
If your card is lost or stolen, you can request a replacement card online, by phone, or in-store. You will need to provide the 16-digit number of your card and the security code.
Where can I use my Mybalancenow Card?
- The Visa Gift Cards and Visa Prepaid Cards may be used in the U.S. and District of Columbia everywhere Visa® debit cards are accepted.
- The Mastercard Gift Cards may be used in the U.S. and District of Columbia everywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted.
- Cards may not be used at any merchant, including Internet and mail or telephone order merchants, outside of the U.S. or the District of Columbia. See Cardholder Agreement for details.
- The Card may not be used at ATMs, casinos, merchants requiring manual card imprints or for recurring payments, and this Card may not be accepted at some Internet merchants and cruise lines.
- Merchant branded cards may only be accepted at or with the merchants that they are issued to. Attempts to use these cards at locations outside of the approved network of merchant’s will result in a declined transaction. See the cardholder agreement for additional details.
- Cards issued for use on an online platform may only be accepted on the platform in which they were issued. Some platforms may require registration for an online account to use your gift card. Please see the platform’s website for more information regarding account requirements.
Can I get cash with my Mybalancenow Target Card?
- The Card cannot be used at an ATM, or to receive cash advances.
- You may not use your Card to get cash back at the point of sale.
In what denominations can I purchase my Prepaid Target Gift Card?
- Cards can be purchased in denominations between $20.00 – $400.00, or $20.00 – $500.00, depending on your Card.
- Please see your Cardholder Agreement for details.
Can my Mybalancebow Card be used internationally?
- No, your Card cannot be used internationally. It can only be used in the U.S. and District of Columbia.
Can I use my Target Prepaid Gift Card to pay for recurring billing or monthly subscriptions?
- No, your Card cannot be used to pay for recurring billing or monthly subscriptions.
Can I use my Target Prepaid Gift Card to shop online?
- Yes, you can use your Card to shop online at any merchant within the United States and District of Columbia where Visa or Mastercard debit cards are accepted.
- When shopping online, you should use your mailing address as the billing address. This will ensure that you can be contacted by the merchant if there is a problem with your order.
- Please note that some merchants may require a preauthorization, which means that they may authorize a higher amount than the actual purchase amount. This is typically done at gas stations and restaurants.
Why is the merchant charging me for more than what I signed on my receipt?
- Some merchants may require a preauthorization, which means that they may authorize a higher amount than the actual purchase amount. This is typically done at gas stations and restaurants.
- For example, if you purchase $40 worth of gas, the merchant may authorize $48. This is because they want to allow for the possibility of a tip.
- The preauthorization will usually be removed within 10 days, but it is important to keep track of your available balance to ensure that you do not exceed your funds.
Can I transfer funds from one Card to another Card?
- No, you cannot transfer funds from one Card to another.
Can I reload my Prepaid Target Gift Card?
- The Card is not reloadable.
What are the fees associated with my Prepaid Target Gift
The only fee associated with the Card is the initial purchase fee. There are no other Card usage or maintenance fees.
If my Card is lost or stolen, how do I get a refund or a replacement Card?
If you believe that your Card has been lost or stolen, you need to notify us immediately. You can do this by calling 1-800-698-4952. You will be asked to provide the Card number and other identifying information. We cannot provide a replacement Card if you do not have your Card number.
If our records show that a value still remains on the Card, we will cancel the Card and we will refund the available value to you in the form of another Card. There is no fee for replacing a lost or stolen Card.
Does the Card expire?
The Card is valid through the date shown on the front of the Card or until the value reaches zero. The funds never expire; if your Card expires and funds remain on the Card, you can call the customer service number listed on the back of your card to request a replacement Card with a new valid thru date. There is no fee for a replacement Card.
In summary, the Card has no fees other than the initial purchase fee. If your Card is lost or stolen, you need to notify us immediately and we will cancel the Card and issue you a replacement Card with no fee. If your Card expires, you can request a replacement Card with no fee.
What billing address do I use for online and phone transactions?
- When shopping online or making phone transactions, you should use your mailing address as the billing address. This will ensure that you can be contacted by the merchant if there is a problem with your order.
How are merchandise returns processed?
- If you return merchandise that you purchased with your Card, you will receive a credit to your Card balance. The credit will usually be processed within 30 days.
- If the amount of the credit exceeds the balance on your Card, you will receive a check for the remaining amount.
How do I select a PIN for my Visa or Mastercard Card?
- You can select a PIN for your Card during your first debit or PIN transaction. The PIN that you enter at the register at that time will be your PIN for all future PIN transactions.
- If you forget your PIN, you can call customer service or reset it online.
Can I use my Card at gas stations?
- Yes, you can use your Card at gas stations. However, some gas stations may require a preauthorization, which means that they may authorize a higher amount than the actual purchase amount. This is typically done to ensure that there is enough funds on your Card to cover the purchase.
- The preauthorization will usually be removed within 3-7 days.
How do I dispute my Card transactions?
- If you believe that someone has made an unauthorized transaction with your Card, or if you believe that there has been an error with your Card, you should contact customer service immediately.
- You can also dispute a transaction online by logging into your account and selecting the “Dispute a Transaction” option.
What if my Visa or MasterCard is declined?
- There are a few reasons why your Card might be declined. One reason is that there may not be enough funds on your Card to cover the purchase. Another reason is that the merchant may not be within the network of approved merchants.
- If your Card is declined, you should check your balance and make sure that the merchant is an approved merchant. You can also try calling customer service for assistance.
What do I do if my Card is in an ON HOLD status?
- If your Card is in an ON HOLD status, it means that it is not able to be used at this time. This could be due to a number of reasons, such as a fraudulent transaction or a problem with your account.
- If your Card is in an ON HOLD status, you should contact customer service immediately so that they can help you resolve the issue.
Mybalancenow Customer Service Contacts.
If you have other questions, you can contact customer service by phone, email, or chat.
For Visa Gift or eGift Cards beginning with 409758 or 525362, please call:
For Mastercard Gift or eGift Cards beginning with 409758 or 525362, please call:
Or write to:
PO Box 826
Fortson, GA 31808
All other cards, please call: